Having a Dodge Ram Quad Cab means you roll down the road most of the time and here, music becomes the best companion. After a good quality sound system, the subwoofers are the next thing needed for a nice clean big bass sound. But choosing the right subwoofer for your Dodge Ram Quad Cab is not that easy especially when space is crucial because you will always need more room for supplies.
The best thing is that we have done the entire job for you and rounded up the best subwoofers for Dodge Ram Quad Cab designed specifically to be fit in different Dodge Ram models.
Best Subwoofer for Dodge Ram Quad Cab
1. ROCKFORD R2D2-10 1000W 10 Inch Subwoofers
Rockford is another big brand in the audio industry and their R2D2 – 10 subwoofers have come as a solid choice for Dodge Ram Quad Cab owners. Whether you look at its small size that does not affect the seat folding or test its bass quality, everything is designed to suit your music need for Dodge cab.
This subwoofer incorporates a Mica-injected polypropylene cone, anodized aluminum coil, and a stamp cast basket that gives out clean and crisp booming bass all the time. When it comes to configuration, the Dual 2-ohm voice coils and 12 AWG compression terminals give you more flexibility in setting up your system.
Another plus is its multiple channels that give you good control over bass, no matter what genre you like listen to. Overall, this sub is highly convenient for the Dodge cab.
- 10″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Stamped solid-steel frame
- Power range: 50-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 45-250
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
Easy and quick installation
Great compatibility flexibility
Easily fit under the seats of your cab
You might face durability issue
2. Rockville SS8P Slim Under-Seat Subwoofer
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly subwoofer for your Dodge Ram Quad Cab then nothing can beat Rockville SS8P. Being one of the smallest and slimmest subwoofers, it occupies less space and yet does not compromise on sound quality. Top of that, it costs you less than $100 to have this tremendous sub.
You would also appreciate its heavy-duty mounting feet that make it durable. Another plus is the frequency response range of 20 Hz to 150 Hz, coupled with subsonic filter, efficiently handle hard to hear frequencies.
This sub also incorporates essential safety features such as a soft-delayed remote turn-on, thermal protection circuit, and overload protection circuit.
One more thing that adds value to this sub is its cast aluminum enclosure, it keeps it cool and prevent from overheating. A plenty of sound customization options on the side panel, lets you tune the sound to your liking. However, it is not that powerful that it can shake the ground but it can surely produce decent sound.
- Rockville SS8P 8″ 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts; RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts.
- Frequency response – 20Hz – 150Hz
- MOSFET power supply with safety-oriented circuitry
- Built-in amp
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
Reasonable price tag
Easy to use remote control knob
Limited power output
3. PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch, 1.200 Watts Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
This Pioneer’s sub is unique with its shallow mount depth that makes it fit in very tight spaces. It is best for Dodge Ram Quad Cabs where having more space is your first priority. It also bears a low price tag but don’t underestimate this sub for its low price and small size. The 1200 watts peak power and 300 watts RMS is enough to satisfy your ears and does not compromise on sound quality.
The oversized mica-injected resin cone moves more air and produces deep bass. The single voice coil also adds to the crispness and accuracy of sound beats. However this sub would not hit extremely booming sound that can shake your body but the best thing is that it does not lose on sound clarity.
This sub will require a small sealed enclosure for optimum performance, making it easy enough to fit anywhere you want.
- 10″ 4-ohm shallow subwoofer
- Mica-injected resin cone
- Power range: 100-300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Ported design for accurate sound
- Up to 1,200 watts of power
- Great frequency range
- The sizing can cause issue with installation
4. American Sound Connection Kicker C10 Subwoofer
This 10” Kicker Comp Box offers a complete subwoofer package for your Dodge Ram Quad Cab. This pair of Kicker C10 subwoofer comes inside a solid subwoofer enclosure that easily fit under the rear seat of your Dodge Ram truck (especially with model years 2002 – 2013).
With impressive frequency response, 150 watts RMS, and sensitivity of 86.2 decibels, this sub produces decent sound quality. The injection-molded cone with polyfoam ribbed surround kicks hard in conjunction with single high-temperature voice coil.
It has superb build quality – a solid motor structure, stiff woofer cone, and perimeter venting that ensures its durability. It is also efficient in venting out heat, so it will keep rocking no matter how long you play it. However, it isn’t much powerful as the other dual 10” sub boxes, but it’s still a better option for average decent music lovers.
- 10″ Single 4 Ohm Competition (Comp) Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak- 300 watts; RMS- 150 watts
- Impedance: Single 4 ohm
- Injection molded SoloKon cone
- Optimized Polyfoam Ribbed Surround
- Frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.2 dB
- Very easy to install
- Competitive price
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Decent quality enclosures and wires
- It is not much powerful
5. Kenwood KFC-W3016PS 12 Inch 2000W Subwoofers
The next contender is from Kenwood, a name that is easily known in the sound industry. The Kenwood KFC – W3016PS 12” is made for those music enthusiasts who love to kick out a lot of bass. With 2000 watts peak power and extra-long cone design, this sub gives out smoother and clearer bass.
The heavy-duty polypropylene cone with a tough rubber surround and square array pattern make this sub highly durable, no matter how longer or louder you play the music. The dual ventilation system keeps the sub cool during those extended music sessions.
They also have a stress-free spider with a thermally efficient system that equalizes all thermal outputs, relieves stress points and gives out outstanding sound all the time.
These subs and sub boxes are custom designed, so they easily fit under the rear seat of all Dodge Ram Quad Cab models. You can never go wrong with this sub.
- 12″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- Textured polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Power handling: 50-400 watts RMS
- Peak power handling: 2000 watts
- Frequency response: 27-300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82 db
- Easy to install
- Great sound
- Affordable price
- Attractive charcoal matte color
- Getting it to fit properly might be an issue
6. Kicker SRAMCQ09 Powered Subwoofer Upgrade Kit
Kicker SRAMCQ 09 Subwoofer is another solid candidate when you’re looking for the best subwoofer for Dodge Ram Quad Cab. The biggest advantage of this powered sub is that it is made to fit neatly in the factory provided location. It means you can directly mount without any cutting or modification.
The kit comes with computer-optimized digital signal processing that allows the system to be tuned to match your vehicle. The best part is that it does not affect the charging system/battery.
With this upgrade kit, you are sure to experience the thrill of a live concert. The bass accuracy and sound quality is just par with your expectations. But it might be a bit expensive for you.
- Custom-fit powered subwoofer
- Enclosure mounts under the rear seat on the driver’s side
- Computer-optimized, 32-bit digital signal processing
- Molded plastic enclosure
- 10″ square woofer
- Integrated 4-channel amplifier (200 watts RMS)
- 3-year warranty when installed by an Authorized KICKER Dealer
- Easy to install, requires no modification
- Highly durable
- Easily blend in with the interior of the vehicle
- Compatible with all 2009-2016 Dodge Ram Quad Cabs
It is not ideal for high bass lovers
Hopefully, our reviews and top picks could help you find the best subwoofers for Dodge Ram models. It’s always a good idea to explore in-depth details of best options available to you before you shell out your hard earned money on them. Therefore, it makes sense you do use such honest reviews and find the one that best suits your needs.